- be a complete and total literary dork visiting all the key sites of Jane Austen, Harry Potter, and more.
- be complete and total history dork.
- go to a play at the Royal Shakespeare Company Theatre in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- explore Oxford.
- visit the Peak district with Pride & Prejudice in hand (this includes Pemberley!).
- go the to Tate Modern.
- wander through Bath.
- visit the Harrisons and meet little Drew!
SCOTLAND: While in Scotland I will...
- visit Stirlingshire and the castle in Monty Python’s Holy Grail, Doune Castle, quite possibly reenacting a scene or two. Clanking coconuts anyone?
- explore Edinburgh fully.
- visit Alnwick Castle which is the castle that is thought the castle on which J. K. Rowling based Hogwarts.
FRANCE: While I am in France I will...
- not freeze my butt off during the coldest freak week of the year as I have the last two times I have been there.
- enjoy Versailles for all it has to offer.
- lose myself in the Louvre.
- go to an open air market and buys lots of yummy food to enjoy on a picnic along the Seine (bottle of wine included of coarse).
- drink copious amounts of wine.
- understand what the scary men on stilts were telling me.
- indulge myself with all the chocolate croissants I can stomach.